- Love Maine Radio #322: Shane Diamond and Alison Beyea
- Love Maine Radio #321: Jud Knox and Dr. Betsy Johnson
- Love Maine Radio #319: Tony Owens, MD, and Thomas Belluscio
- Love Maine Radio #318: John Paul Caponigro and Suzette McAvoy
- Love Maine Radio #316: Rob Gomez and Larry Wold
- Love Maine Radio #313: John Hathaway and Fletcher Kittredge
For the past year, the Dr. Lisa Radio Hour & Podcast has been building a "village" of wellness-minded individuals. Our guests and listeners, joined together through social media, radio and podcast, represent a new generation seeking to better their own health through attention to the health of their families, communities and the global village. This week we explore the theme…
Every body has the innate ability to keep itself healthy and in balance. This balance is best achieved by maintaining good alignment—both physical and emotional. Today we speak with osteopathic physician Dr. Jacey Goddard, and with exercise science specialists Rebecca Woll and Tom Kropf, about keeping our bodies healthy and aligned.